My sweet delight "Fruit Custord"


Fruit custard is one of those desserts that I have grown up with. Its my chuddy buddy yaar of childhood memories. Mom used to reward me with this delicacy every now and then. Fruit custard was the first thing that used to cross my mind every time I got cent percent marks in any test or any co-curricular achievement. and now Sugar Natura has given me the chance to take a dip again in the yummy sweetness.
Here is my recipe-

Ingredients-
  • Milk
  • Sugar free natura
  • Custord powder
  • Fruits ( I like to add apples, pomegranate, strawberries and mangos)
Utensils-

I watched Asian paint's "Har ghar kuch kehta h" Sanjev kapoor special & in it he said that at home we can not afford  using too much utensils. So I try to use as min utensils as possible.
  • Pan for boiling milk
  • 1 spoon for stirring
  • Bowls for serving
Method-

  • Put milk in a thick bottomed pan and keep it on the stove top. Bring the milk simmer.

  • Put custard powder in a bowl and put a table spoon warm milk in it.

  • Mix it well to get a smooth paste.
  • Add Sugar free natura in the paste and mix well.
  • Add this mixture in the milk boiling on stove.
  • Stir it well.
  • Keep milk on low flame until milk gets thick according to your liking.
  • Take the pan off the stove & let it cool at room temperature.
  • After it cools off put it in fridge.
  • Chop the fruits.
  • Add the fruits in the custard when it cools.

  • Put in serving bowls.
Tip- Do not use like oranges and melons that do not go well with milk.



Enjoy :)

Do visit the link http://sugarfree-india.com/

#SanjevKapoor #HealthyIsTheNewSlim #YumYum ^_^
 

Comments